- Birthdate: July 15, 1938
- Place of Birth: Green Bay, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Gender: Female
- Age: 74
- Marital Status: Married
- Date of Marriage: October 15, 1961
- Height: 5'7" (in prime of youth); 5'4" (currently)
- Hair Color: Brown (in prime of youth); Gray (currently)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Color: White
- Occupation: Chef
- Education: High School drop-out
- Alignment: Good
- Affiliation: Starks Family
- Husband: Arthur Starks
- Children: Patricia Michaealis, Paul Starks, Phoebe Princl, Parker Starks, and Porter Starks
- Children-in-laws: Henry Michaelis, Piper Starks, Sarah Starks, David Princl, Jane Starks, and Anna Starks
- Grandchildren: Connor Starks, Chad Starks, Courtney Starks, Emily Princl, Landon Starks, Ryan Michaelis, Carter Starks, Lacy Starks, Rachel Michaelis, Leonardo Starks, Logan Princl, Ruso Michaelis, Terrence Starks, Tara Starks, Blahze Princl, Laxton Starks, Reagan Michaelis, Chrissy Starks, Christopher Starks, Lauren Starks, Randy Michaelis, Reyna Michaelis, and Kaylee Princl
- Grandchildren-in-law: Julie Starks
- Great-grandchildren: Asher Starks, Ashley Starks, Ashton Starks
- Main article: Shapeshifter
Genevieve is an inhuman with the extremely rare ability of shapeshifting. Most shifters are only capable of either shapeshifting into one kind of animal or are limited to morphing their appearance. However, Genevieve is not limited with her ability at all. She is capable of shifting into anything that her mind can imagine. She can take the shape of any animal, person, object, or even mythological deities and creatures.
When Genevieve manifested her ability, she learned to control it quickly. It hardly took her any time at all for her to learn how to will herself into a new form. After a month after manifesting she could transform into any kind of animal or person. Objects were more difficult but after about three months she could easily transform into objects. It took a few years for her to realize that she could transform into mythological beings and creatures as well as hybrids of two or more animals, objects, or people.